He/She will oversee, coordinate, and manage the implementation of the compliance program of AllBank, which includes identification, monitoring, and controlling of compliance risk.
- Conduct/Perform ICT based on approved schedule and Test Plan and summarize findings / recommendations for review of the Unit Head / Department Head to ensure corrective action is taken to address the findings/issues raised
- Identify regulatory matters and legislations and assess and monitor compliance risk
- General computer skills with specific knowledge of Windows-based applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- With knowledge of the current banking laws and regulations pertaining specifically to the Manual of Regulations for Banks (MORB), AMLA policies and the general scope of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Program (MTPP).
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic to broad knowledge in branch operations is an advantage
- Ensure latest version of critical records are backed up in NASSVR
- Perform duties and responsibilities required under the latest manual of operations pertaining to the position
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Holder of a Bachelor's Degree (Preferably a Business Course, Accountancy, or Banking-Finance-related)
- Has at least one (1) to two (2) years of experience in compliance, audit (either with Branch banking or Internal Audit), or operational risk
- Amenable to work onsite and be assigned in Shaw, Mandaluyong.
November 29, 2022